Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and there is no better pick-me-up than a day filled with turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie! From ours to yours, we want to share a few tips for making a smaller celebration a huge success.
- Revise your menu. If you’re having fewer people at your feast, you may want to adjust your recipes. Consider making pieces of the turkey instead of an entire turkey.
- Play a board game. Everyone loves a little friendly competition on the holidays, and board games are a fun way to pass the time.
- Take the party outside. If you’re in warmer weather, you may consider a socially distanced outdoor celebration. It’s the perfect way to enjoy the season!
- Have a video call with family and friends. You can still share what you’re most thankful for with your family and friends—virtually! Remove any pesky leftovers with a Plackers flosser so you are camera-ready.
- Send Thanksgiving cards in the mail. Let everyone know you’re thinking of them with a handwritten card, even if your traditions look slightly different. There are many ways to still stay connected.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday reflecting on what you’re most thankful for this year. Share your traditions and what you are thankful for with Plackers on Instagram @plackersdental.